Dr. Sharon McGrath
- John Peter Smith Family Medicine Residency in Fort Worth, TX
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in Lubbock, TX
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology at Pomona College in Claremont, CA
- Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
Dr. Sharon McGrath grew up in Austin, TX. Her father took her on many budget adventures around the world at a young age, which inspired her interest in family medicine and desire to provide comprehensive care. While completing undergrad in California, she met her future husband through an online gaming community. She returned to Texas for medical school in Lubbock and the Permian Basin out in west Texas. She married her husband after medical school and their first daughter was born in Fort Worth during residency. The McGraths then moved to Willis to be closer to family in Houston while still being able to enjoy the down-to-earth small-town feel.
Dr. McGrath’s specific interests are women’s health and mental health. Outside of medicine, she enjoys travel, trying unique cuisines, board games, sci-fi and fantasy books, and spending time with family.